Christmas Card - Best Parents Poem
- To the Best Parents in the world
- "I don't want much this Christmas..."
- ...I can remember a time when my wish list of goodies seemed endless but as I've grown older I've come to realise that the best, most important things in life are those that money can't buy, and all I really want now is for you both to know how grateful I am for everything you've done for me over the years...
- ...nothing I've asked of you has ever been too much trouble and I know there's nothing you won't do to show how much you both care and so, the special wish right at the top of my Christmas list...
- ...is for the best parents in the world to have all the wonderful things you so deserve and to always know how very much you're loved
- Happy Christmas
- With all my love always
- H25 x W17cm