Christmas Card - Special Daughter Poem
For a precious daughter.
- For a special Daughter
- "You grow more precious every year"
- Over the years you've blossomed into a beautiful woman, both on the inside and the outside...
- But at Christmas thoughts of you are filled with the child you used to be...
- The little girl who wrote a Christmas list for Santa Claus, and helped to decorate the tree...
- ...The excited little girl who could hardly sleep on Christmas Eve then woke the household with her early morning cries of "He's been! He's been...!"
- This year, just as always, those childhood Christmases will be close in thought and as ever they'll be remembered with love and happiness
- Wishing you a Christmas that fills you with the same kind of happiness you bring
- With lots of love
- H23 x W23cm