Wine Glass & Candle Set - Time To Un-wine-d
- Out of stock
Delivered with price sticker on.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not place candles in draught or near a source of heat. Place candles in an upright position on a level, stable surface. Trim wick to about 0.5cm before initial and each subsequent lights. Always snuff out the candle; do not blow out. Never use liquid to extinguish. Keep the wax pool clear of dead matches and other debris to avoid flaring and a dangerous secondary source of flame. Do not move a burning candle. Container may become hot; allow to cool before handling.Do not place the candle on an unprotected surface as the glass container will get hot and may cause damage. Do not allow the flame to touch any part of the glass to avoid cracking. Extinguish the flame if it becomes enlarged, begins to smoke or touches the glass jar. Keep the glass jar clear of soot; remove soot when candle is cool. Do not allow the candle to burn to completion and discontinue use when 1cm of wax remains. Remove any attachments before use. May cause an allergic reaction.
Delivery & returns
- Delivery Lead Time - 2 to 4 working days – delivery by Royal Mail
- Available on personalised cards only
- Delivery Lead Time - 2 to 5 working days – delivery by Royal Mail
- Available across all cards, gifts, balloon and party products
- Delivery Lead Time - 4 to 7 working days – delivery by Royal Mail
- Available across all products except helium & certain large items
- Delivery Lead Time - 2 to 3 working days – delivery by UK Mail
- Saturday delivery is not available
- Essential for Helium & Large Items
- Available across all cards, balloons, party products and selected gifts
- Delivery Lead Time - 6 to 10 working days
- Delivery dates depend on the recipient’s country’s postal system
For detailed information on our returns process, please visit our FAQ page.